Thursday, February 5, 2009

The basics

A little too young to feel this old. I usually don't just accept things just because someone says so, but I've gotten lazy. It's time I start thinking, start feeling, it's time I speak up for myself.



This is new to me so if you start here I can only say that I will try to get better. I don't know how often I will post, but I will try to post once a week. Don't expect anything brilliant or new, i don't have a clear vision for this yet.


me: I'm a junior in college, studying to be an industrial designer, or a product designer if you prefer. I would love to be a toy designer or playground designer. No, I don't want kids, at least i can't seem them in the future at this point in my life. Besides, I'm just a kid myself. I am the youngest of three and the only girl. I'm just a lesbian trying to over process the world around her.Hope you don't mind, too much.


Okay, I'll post later this week when I get this thing figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment